“It is impossible to feel grateful and depressed in the same moment” Naomi Williams … So True!
Abundance surrounds you in many ways.
Regardless of your struggles in life, there are still many things that you can be grateful for.
What are you thankful for? Take a moment to ponder them.
Consider these 10 ways that having gratitude will instantly make your life better:
1. You’ll be more enthusiastic. Research shows that when subjects recorded what they were thankful for in a journal on a regular basis, they reported having a larger sense of enthusiasm for their life than those who didn’t write about their gratitude. Acknowledge your gratitude. You’ll be glad you did!
2. You’ll feel more determined to achieve your goals. When you take notice of the good things you have, you’re more likely to put your nose to the grindstone and keep working for whatever else you desire.
3. Your level of optimism will soar. According to several studies, those who documented what they were thankful for were much more positive about how their life was going and how it would proceed. Being optimistic will fuel your passion to construct the life you deserve.
4. Energy levels explode. If you have gratitude, you’ll have more energy to create the life you desire. Being aware of what you’re thankful for galvanizes your efforts to discover all that your life can be.
To get you started, download this FREE Printable Gratitude Journal filled with over 100 ideas to help you kickstart your “Attitude of Gratitude”!
5. You’ll be more focused. Being thankful ensures you’ll be more alert and aware of how your life is going, what you’re doing, and how you can continue to build the life you want.
6. Your stress will melt away. As you live a life of gratitude, things that used to stress you out will lose their power. Instead, you’ll be entrenched in the wonderful world you’re living in.
7. You’ll feel more content with life. Those who consciously practice an attitude of gratitude experience reduced levels of depression and an increased feeling of contentment.
8. You’ll actually want to exercise more. Those who show a sense of thankfulness had consistent reports of exercising more than those who weren’t keeping a gratitude journal.
9. Helping others will come easier to you. When you notice all the positive things surrounding you, you’ll reach out to help others more often. When your soul is flooded with light and positive feelings, you’ll feel more like being there for others.
10. You’ll discover the life you truly want. As unusual as it may sound, the research about gratitude indicates that those who have thankfulness in their hearts are more likely to achieve their goals. As your thankfulness grows, your dream life is built.
Open your eyes to the bounties that grace your world.
When you do, you’ll live a more fulfilling life.
Allow yourself to feel passion about the color of the fall leaves, the peacefulness of the snow falling, or the beauty of the blue sky.
Notice the feel of a warm coat against your skin or the love in your child’s hug.
Maybe you’re even grateful for that first cup of morning coffee.
Get started today on your own gratitude journal.
Write about everything that you’re grateful for.
As you begin to give thanks, you’ll find your dreams coming true.
And to take your “Attitude of Gratitude” to the next level, check out these quick tips on ways to use a Gratitude Journal to create massive change in your life!
p.s. Did you claim your free Printable Gratitude Journal?
Download it, print it and then share it to show someone that you’re grateful to have them in your life!