Think about this: “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow” … Melody Beattie.
What do you have to be thankful for?
Starting your day off with some gratitude affirmations is a great way to remind yourself of all the wonderful things you have in your life.
When you repeat these affirmations of gratitude out loud, you’ll energize yourself and gain the courage to face the day and all of the frictions and adventures it may bring.
Affirming your gratefulness helps you recognize that you can have what you most want and need in order to reap the fulfilling life you deserve.
Joy, money, love, and happiness are yours. You deserve it all!
Affirmations are easy to do and they don’t take much time at all.
In just a few minutes you can turbo charge your day better than a rocket-fueled cup of coffee ever could.
By reflecting on your prosperity and abundance you’ll soar above your current highest high!
Gratitude Affirmations and Stress
Once you’ve worked affirmations into your morning (you can say them anytime again throughout the day or night, too) you’ll start to notice that your inner world is much less stressed.
When you have finally let it sink into your subconscious mind that you can have all that you need and desire, your stress will start to slip away.
Your negative reactions are soothed and they slip away. You can now enjoy peace of mind and a sense of calm that you may never have known before.
12 Highly Effective Affirmations to Rock Your Attitude of Gratitude
1. I feel an abundance of gratitude for everything I have and receive every day.
2. My needs and desires are generously met. For this I am thankful.
3. I am grateful for all the great health, love, and goodness that my life has revealed to me.
4. I am continually amazed at how abundant my life is already!
5. I am grateful for everything I experience in this lifetime. I overcome, I grow, and I prosper all the time. My abundant blessings, as well as my difficulties, all make me better, stronger, and more alive.
6. I am so grateful for every person and every thing in my life.
7. I appreciate everything I have and I show my sincerest gratitude to my loved ones.
To help you even more … download this FREE Printable Gratitude Journal filled with over 100 ideas to kick-start an “Attitude of Gratitude”!
You could also print it out and give it as a thoughtful gift!
8. The universe pours joy into my life every day. It has my cup overflowing with wealth, health, and love.
9. My life is singular, unique and wondrous. For this I am profoundly thankful.
10. I clearly see the beauty of life that flourishes around me.
11. I give gratitude for my Creator’s endless treasures.
12. I am grateful for my blessed ancestors living on through my blood.
Using the affirmations above along with your own will help you lead a less stressful and more fulfilling life.
And if you’re looking for more quick “attitude of gratitude” hacks, check out these 6 ways to instantly uplift your mood!
Spending some time with positive affirmations, while appreciating all that you have and all that’s heading your way is one of the easiest “stress relief drugs” you’ll ever take.
Yet, affirmations come with no ill side effects and they’re always free!
Choose peace in your life by using the power of affirmations and gratitude.
p.s. Did you claim your free Printable Gratitude Journal?
Download it, print it and then share it to show someone that you’re grateful to have them in your life!